Sunday 12 September 2010

* Finished *

Ok!
She teleported me, but we didn't start right away!
Congratulations from here, too! xD
*Wink wink*

I'm stupid.. While my interviewer and future professor is being spammed with IMs, i'm taking pictures of the room we are into! O.O;

She's reading my app again...and....WE'RE STARTING! 9.27pm GMT +2

[Is it just me or my avatar nods everytime I say "Ok" and "Yes"? Nope! I think she nods everytime I say ANYTHING.. O.O']

I JUST GOT A TITLER AND AN RP CHATTER! 9.47pm GMT +2

I just joined the official group of WoH! 10.06pm GMT +2

I have now the official website!
And YUP! I'm a maniac with photos in SL, too!

I'm learning about the plots.. Shhh... 10.15pm GMT +2

Getting a tour inside the castle!
And.. YES! I'm in! xD

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment