Tuesday 17 August 2010

I'm 2 days old. And having a problem..

Well, actually I joined the game on August 14th 2010.
To be honest  my cousins helped me to sign up because I was making a stupid mistake. Sheesh.
But now I'm officially a member.
I don't know yet how SL counts the days but I guess I'm 2 days old.

Everything was going absolutely right [ if you exclude the proble with the Internet connection] up to today when suddenly the SECOND LIFE CRASH LOGGER appeared to me too.. Oh joy..

I've searched in many forums but all I've got 'till now?
People with the same problem.
No solution. Nothing. Nothing helpful, I guess...

'' hi i was last on second life thursday playing ok, now the issue im haveing is when i try log in to second life i keep getting crash logger and at that it keeps saying can't connect to server, before this all happened i was like a cloud particle could'nt load up at all, i have tried everything from un instal to re instal or just wipeing my full laptop clean of the full contents to bring original settings back i just don't know what to do anymore can someone help thanks ''
 Posted by alena.Dotcheva
I have exactly the same problem...
If you have ANY suggestion, please let me know...

And in case you wanna know my name? Just ask me!

~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment